Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Wife and I . . .

The photo of Sun-Ae that I posted for her birthday doesn't do her justice (though it's also a good photograph), so I'm posting a couple below, the first one showing her seated:


This shows what Sun-Ae really looks like. Hard to believe that she's one-hundred and thirty-six years old! Okay, she isn't, so your skepticism was well warranted. But she looks good for her age. "What age?" you ask. "Any age!" I say.

Here she is again, in the same place, a café she visited with a friend she calls "The Energizer" because the woman is filled with contagious energy (and happens to be the photographer):


Proof that Sun-Ae can stand up to barriers in life! Which is necessary, for here's her life's greatest barrier . . .


. . . a faded-out old man who never smiles for photos . . .

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good photo(s)...the first two anyway!
Cuz Bill

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I heartily and regretfully agree . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife looks as beautiful on the outside as she no doubt is on the inside. Wishing you many more years of joy together.

Sonagi

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Thanks, Sonagi (and also for your thoughtful silence on my appearance).

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your trademark cap. It's rather stylish.

Sonagi

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

It's the bottle cap that keeps all my carbonated passion bottled up!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures of Sun-Ae and also a very representative one of you (I rarely smile for photos as well--why Ai don't know other than I detest having my picture taken).

Pat

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

As for having my picture taken, I mind more and more the older I get -- as the cameras get better, I get worse!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home