Friday, August 07, 2015

Visiting Kinfolk

Kinfolk

I visited several kinfolk on my trip to Northwest Arkansas. This one lives in Yellville and is nicknamed "Big Foot," and I, with my size-13 shoes, fit right in, though in solidarity with Big Foot, I soon removed my shoes - and nearly lost them when Bigfoot wanted to claim them for himself!

Like Cinderella's crystal slippers that did not fit her evil stepsisters, however, my shoes were slightly too small, courtesy of my dainty, delicate, graceful feet. Not! But my feet were more small, if I might coin an oxymoron.

I'd write extensively on this topic, but this trip has me tuckered out . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

That's a dangerous-looking stick you've got there, Jeff. And why is Bigfoot holding your satchel?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Because the satchel is heavy, and I have the stick.

Jeffery Hodges

@ @ @

 

Post a Comment

<< Home