Monday, August 08, 2016

My Poems . . . or Most of Them


I've decided to submit my poems to International Authors for publication, and I've asked an old Berkeley friend to write the introduction - I asked her because she was the first person to read my poems, as I reminded her:
I recall that moment in Stephens Lounge when you saw that I was scribbling something and asked me, "What are you doing?"

I responded by handing you the sheet on which was written my poem "Succubus."

You read it and said, "You're writing dirty poems!"

But it wasn't really dirty - it just read that way.
I'm curious what she'll now have to say about my poetry. She's not yet read the vast majority of my poems, but I suppose she soon will.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Looking forward to this.

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Let's see if they're keeping your interest . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home