Sunday, April 29, 2018

Big Hominid Underestimates Me!


In a blogpost Kevin Kim posted the other day about the Korean tendency to test and test and test even with a meaningless test, he wasn't content to limit his professional displeasure to incompetent Koreans. No, he just had to draw attention to my incompetence, too:
"[W]e need to keep in mind that there are plenty of incompetent foreigners teaching English in Korea as well."
See? See?! SEE?! You don't see? Let me then carefully expose the real message:
"We need to keep in mind that tHere are plenty of incOmpetent [neeDless] foreiGnErS teaching English in Korea as well."
So, Kevin, I see what you did! You leave me out of this! I'm only a little bit incompetent! (Watch now how he eats his own damn words!)
Damn. I didn't expect you to figure it out so quickly.
Well, Kevin, you got to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me. Have some breakfast.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

How did I never notice that you've honored me with my own special label? Thank you!

All the same, expect more hidden messages.

#WhatsTheFrequencyKenneth

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Okay what's this #WhatsTheFrequencyKenneth thing? Remember, I am still in the age of Blogdom.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home